Are a You Nurse Looking for a Better job to build a better career for bright future. In this post We are sharing a job opportunity for Nurses. Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) for grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
Qualification & Registration: Candidates must have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self attested copies of marksheet, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview). Candidates Must be a citizen of India.
Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted during the first or second week of Aug 2017 at Lucknow/Pune/any other centre. The written test of 100 marks will consist of objective type questions based on Nursing, English Language and Gen. Intelligence. There is no negative marking. The result of successful shortlisted candidates will be declared online on the army website with the instructions for interview by Aug/Sep 2017. Confirmation of the result will be the individual responsibility of the candidates. This Office will not be responsible for informing the result individually.
Candidates selected for grant of SSC in the MNS will be liable to serve for five years extendable to a total tenure of fourteen (5+5+4) years, anywhere in India in the same way as Military Nursing Service (Regular) Officers of the Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force).
Related: Are You Looking for Goverment Job? Read our Post Kerala PSC latest Job Vacancies 2017
How To Apply Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017
- The online application will be hosted on the web page of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The procedure for filling up of the application form, payment, admit card and subsequent processing will be available on the same website.
- Candidates may apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 27 Jun 2017 to 11 Jul 2017. Eligibility of the candidate will be known while submitting the online application
- The candidates who have already registered in the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in site will need to log in with their previous/old ID only. The website will not allow an already registered candidate to re- register.
- The eligible candidates will only be able to pay an amount of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through payment gateway from the system for making the payment.
- After making the payment, the candidate will be able to complete the online submission of the application.
Each Candidates Must Apply Online via joinindianarmy.nic.in (Link). And also Pay the application fees of 200rs online. The Last Date of Application was 11th July 2017. Detailed Notification also Provided on the Official Website. Official Notification Link. If You have any Queries Please Mail to Official Email: email@example.com.