In this Post im writing about Kerala PSC Online One Time Registration Steps, Candidates who want to apply for Kerala PSC must Complete one Time Registration in Kerala PSC website. After completeting PSC one time registration candidates able to apply for any post that are eligible according to your educational status. Kerala Public Service commission have strict guidelines for applying One time Registration Process. In order to prevent PSC One Time registration failure/ Rejection be carefull while applying.
Kerala PSC Online One Time Registration
Documents That Need for Kerala PSC One Time registration
- A recent passport size photo with 150W X 200H pixels, JPG Format Maximum size 30Kb.
- Candidates name and date of photo taken must be inscripted (in two lines).
- Scanned image of Applicants signature put on a good quality white paper with blue/black ink, Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 100H px, Image Type : JPG.
- Any one of your Id Proof like Electoral ID, PAN Card, PEN Card, AADHAAR etc.
Kerala PSC Online One Time Registration Steps
- First Open Kerala PSC Official Website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ (Link)
- Then You can See Website as First IMage in this Post Simply Click SignUp Button
- First Upload your Photo as per the size and format mentioned above.
- Then Upload your scanned copy of Signature.
- Fill your personal information in the form including date of birth , name with out mistakes.
- Make sure everything filled and its correct Click Next.
- Add Your permanent address, contact details, etc Next
- Add Mobile number and Email Id.
- And Choose a userid and Password and remember it.
- Submit you Application.
If Your One Time Registration is sucessfull you will get a sucess sms alert and email notification to your mail id. There are sevral times you need to click next, Before Click next make sure all the filled the informations are correct, even check spelling of each column.
Kerala Public Service Commission is a Part of Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala PSC Online One Time Registration Application.
Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission: www.keralapsc.gov.in (Link)
Kerala PSC Helpline Numbers (Working Hours only) : 0471 2444438 , 0471 2555538.