South Indian Bank (SIB) is one of the major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala India. South Indian Bank has almost 839 branches across 27 states and 3 union territories in India. recently South Indian bank invited application for Probationary Clerks in Kerala. There is 210 vacancies are available in Kerala.South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs. Getting an Good bank job in kerala is your dream?, Here is an opportunity to get placed as Probationary Clerk in South Indian bank Kerala.
Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through South Indian Bank’s Official Website www.southindianbank.com. Only Online application will be accepted. Application link are not provided yet, we will enable here when it available. Online application for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk staring on 19 Januvary 2017. And Last date for Online application was 27th Januvary 2017.
Application Fee: Rs 600 for general category rs 150 for Sc/St
HOW TO APPLY for SIB Probationary Clerk 2017
Before you apply few things to remember, candidates must have scanned copy of recent photograph and signature. before submitting make sure all detials you entered was correct like name, email, phone and spelling etc. Application fee was non refundable.
- Candidates can Apply online via www.southindianbank.com (application Link will be update when it available)
- Regiter and fill your pearsonal details with valid mobil and email.
- Fill your name and address as in your Identity Card or other legal Document.
- Then Upload scanned passport photograph and sign. (200 x 230 pixels – Size of file should under 50 kb).
- Signature Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) .
- Then proceed to pay. Make application fee via debit/credit or via other online methods.
Bank jobs kerala 2017, Southindain Bank Jobs 2017, South indian bank kerala jobs. We will update application link soon. Have You read our Previous Post Apply for Kerala Postman Mail guard examination 2017 all instruction are included. South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk jobs.